Pink Guava & Mango Tropical Drinks
In case you didn't know, yesterday was my birthday. I turned 19, had a surprise dinner from my fam, my childhood friend came over and I came to realise that 19 feels the same as 18 (the only difference is that your fb notifications sky rocket like there's no tomorrow).
It's the morning after from the night that was, my fb notifications have settled down and I shall be seeing my friends tonight to celebrate. But to prepare me for the hefty social interaction that is to come, decided to whip up a concoction that's soothing, not too pretentious and has the allure that screams "I'm on a holiday but not really".
They feature Cocobella coconut water because their tropical flavours are pretty much Hawaii in one carton and are perfect for your daily dose of the tropicana!
- 4 strawberries, chopped in half
- 2 slices of orange
- 2 slices of lime
- 1 cup of ice
- 250 ml of Cocobella coconut water & mango
- 250 ml of Cocobella coconut water & pink guava
- optional: 2 strawberries (to place on side of glass for presentation) and 2 fancy straws (for the tropical aesthetic)
1. Divide fruit and ice into two glasses.
2. In one glass, pour in the Cocobella coconut water & mango and in the other glass, pour in Cocobella coconut water & pink guava (or you could add a bit of both into each glass).
3. Add strawberries & fancy straws. Enjoy!
Hope you're all having a lovely day.
And to the people who have me on Facebook, I apologise for the atrocious fetus videos and unsightly photos which may have popped up on your newsfeed yesterday.
- Andrea x