Here's what I created thanks to their lovely Seedy Raw Burst....
Here's what I made using their choc hazelnut spread and raw seedy burst...
Granola & Fruit overnight Oat Parfait
Serving size: 1 large portion or 2 smaller portions
For the overnight oats:
- 1/2 a cup of oats
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 of a tsp or a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 of a tsp of vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 of mashed banana
For the granola:
- I used all the ingredients in Natural Convenience's Fruity Goodness Granola Kit which can be found here (or you can use any assorted nuts, seeds, dried fruit, syrup of your choice and coconut oil).
Fruit - slice any fruit you have on hand, but here's what I used:
- 1/2 of a banana, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- a sprinkle of coconut flakes
- 1/2 of a passionfruit
To make the overnight oats:
1. Add all ingredients in a jar and stir until well combined.
2. Cover jar and leave in fridge overnight or for at least 8 hours.
To make the pan-roasted granola:
1. Stir all the assorted nuts, seeds and dried fruit in a bowl.
2. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Add the coconut oil and rice malt syrup to the bowl and stir.
4. In a pan on low heat add the granola and leave for about 10 mins until the nuts are browner in colour.
5. Remove off heat and leave to cool.
1. Once the overnight oats and granola is ready, layer all ingredients into jar. Enjoy!