If you're keen to find more about Tao Nutrition and their story or want to check out their products, direct links can be found here:
apricot, almond and coconut cookies
- 2 cups almonds
- ½ cup shredded coconut flakes - and about ¼ cup extra to coat the cookies
- ¾ apricots, chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbs water
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Tao nutrition organic vanilla bean* powder or any other vanilla powder of your choice
- 1 tbsp of Tao nutrition Choc* or any other protein powder of your own choice
- 1 tbsp linseed
*If you don't have vanilla powder or protein powder available, you can simply omit these ingredients from the recipe as it will still taste delicious- but I would highly recommend adding the vanilla bean and protein powder from Tao Nutrition as it incorporated so many healthy ingredients without ruining the apricot and coconut taste.
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend for about 5 mins or until the texture is no longer crumbly and can stick together.
2. Mould and shape about a handful of the mixture into a circular, flat cookie shape. Repeat this step until all the mixture is gone.
3. Place the extra shredded coconut into a bowl and lightly coat one of the cookies with water. Then place the cookie into the bowl with coconut and lightly coat the cookie. Repat this step with all of the other cookies.
4. Place in fridge for about an hour then serve. Enjoy!