Fancy Ways To Eat Your Muesli
The accumulation of my muesli infatuation has led to me having it nearly everyday. Banana, muesli and almond milk are my go to! But there comes a time when this combo gets a tad old and you're keen for a newer, more vibrant way of eating muesli, amirite?
Muesli is damn delish. And there's no denying it - why change something that's not broken?
Would you be interested in innovative muesli progression?
Or do you like the serenity of broadening your muesli horizons?
Or if the crappy, nonsensical reasons mentioned aren't persuasive enough (I don’t blame you), then would you consider giving the muesli recipes below a try because I got out of my bed for the sake of taking one for the team and trying muesli in a different manner?
All the recipes featured below are from foodforhealth as their products are a jam-packed, fun filled muesli lovers dream. More like heaven without the long distance commute, the achievement of swag without the overpriced stussy pullover and the epitome of a disney film without the 120 min long wait for a happy ending.
1.The Schmancy Parfait
What you need:
For the purple layer:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender an blend until well combined.
For the muesli layer:
- 1/2 cup of foodforhealth Liver Cleansing Muesli with Psyllium & Linseeds
For the pink layer:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
Place all ingredients into food processor and blend until well combined.
For that extra wow factor:
- chopped banana and strawberries or any fruit you have on hand
1. Using a spoon, divide each layer into two jars. Before you add the next layer, add the chopped fruit.
2.The Colorful Muesli Bowl
- foodforhealth blueberries, vanilla & teff gourmet protein muesli (as much as you desire)
- passion fruit
- coconut chips
- fresh blueberries
- goji berries
- optional: almond milk or milk of your choice
3.The Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- 1/2 cup oats
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 8 medijool dates, deseeded
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend for about 5 mins until the mixture is well combined and can stick together.
3. Place bliss balls in the fridge for at least an hour. Enjoy!
4.As a topping:
Hope you liked this blog post and do let me know if you give any of these recipes a try!
And let me know how you eat your muesli!
from a devoted muesli adict,
- Andrea x