For the base:
- 2 cups of walnuts
- 8 dates, deseeded
For the filling:
- 2 cups cashews
- 4 dates deseeded
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 100g of dark chocolate, melted (I used Loving Earth Raw Coconut Mylk Dark Chocolate)
- 1 + 1/4 cup of Soy Milk
For the topping (optional):
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate, chopped into small chunks
To make the base:
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend on high for a few minutes until the mixture is no longer crumbly and can stick together.
2. Place mixture into a baking tray and using your hands (or a spoon) flatten the mixture on the bottom of the baking tray to create a flat base surface.
3. Then place in fridge for at least 30 mins.
To make the filling:
4. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend for 10-15 mins until the mixture is well combined and smooth. For a smoother texture, slowly add about ¼ of a cup of soy milk, placing a few tbs of soy milk in the food processor each time.
5. Remove the base from the fridge and place the filling mixture over the base, smoothing out the top filling layer to create a smooth surface.
7. Place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
8. Then top with dark chocolate. Enjoy!